Welcome to 3M
Teacher: Mrs Child
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Langfield, Miss McManus
WE ARE REALLY EXCITED FOR A
FANTASTIC NEW SCHOOL YEAR!
On these pages you will find information about what is happening in class
and what we are learning throughout the year.
- PE kits are needed every Monday. This consists of a white t-shirt, black shorts, leggings or tracksuit bottoms and pumps. No jewellery will be allowed.
- Please ensure your child brings a coat, book bag and water bottle with them every day.
- For reasons of Health and Safety, we kindly ask parents not to ascend the ramp or enter the classroom outside the Year 3 classroom doors during drop-off and pick-up times.
Please bring in your home reading
books and diaries every day.
We would like the children to read as much as they can and for you to help them and make sure they understand what they are reading by asking them questions about what is happening.
- Children are expected to read at home for at least 15 minutes every day
- Adults both in school and at home are kindly asked to initial diaries when listening to children read and to sign them at the end of each week.
- Reading books should be changed twice a week, but if finished, then they can be changed more often.